“A Extra Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #83 of 822 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Pittsburg
“A Extra Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

We really love Cracker Barrel. To my family it is one of our extra dining out expierences that comes as treat when we have a extra cash on hand and that is something that is hard to come by now days. My daughter and I love to browse around the gift shop they have some of the most unique gifts you will ever find.

Visited February 2012

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Always Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Breakfast here is always fantastic! Great atmosphere and amazing bacon! People are always friendly, and you can never go wrong with choosing a Cracker Barrel anywhere!

Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“A little crowded”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

We visited on a Sunday morning where our wait time was about 15 minutes before we were able to be seated. I guess the crowds were a good indication of popularity however. The staff were very helpful and tried their best to understand our Aussie accent.

Visited October 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was a very busy Sunday morning, but we received great service and the food was delicious. My daugter and I walked over from our hotel room to meet with my relatives before they head back to Atlanta

Visited October 2012
Tenn
“Skip this one, there's always another down the road”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I've eaten at numerous Cracker Barrel's throughout the years and this one was not good. It was next door to our hotel and we went for late night coffee and chocolate cake. While the cake was delicious the service was nonexistent. Never got a refill on the coffee. We went back for breakfast the next morning and the service was terrible and the food was cold. It didn't have the usual friendly atmosphere, probably poor management here. I give it two stars just because of the cake!

Visited September 2012