“It was OK”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The service was good, I ordered the ribs and found them to be quite overcooked and very tough. Everything else I had was good, the onion pedals were very good, the fries were good and even my wifes filet were good, just do not order the ribs if you decide to come to this restauruant. I would go there again, just will not get the ribs.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

One of my favorite places because it's family friendly, affordable and good food. I always get a sweet potato and while I'm waiting I shell me some peanuts to put in my salad. GOOOOOD sweet tea and plenty of it!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I travel a lot and enjoy Logans' consistant experiance-very similar layout, menue and sevice. Staff is always friendly; like the new happy hour food specials.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Logan's is consistently good food at a fair price, I have eaten their salads, ribs, chicken, burgers and salads, always good, always good service and always plenty of free peanuts and rolls while you wait on your food. I have been eating here for years, never disappointed. That is rare these days!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We ate there recently for lunch right after opening and although, the food was good (steak was super tough though for medium well), the service left alot to be desired. Our server was friendly but slow and ambivalent in getting us what we needed and we are people who don't ask for a lot. It took at least 10 minutes after being seated for our server to come to us and then about 10 minutes to get drinks. Just not very prompt. Still, it is one of the only resturants of the area of Chattanooga we were in so if you are going to Rock City you can give it a shot.