“OK”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Just an average BBQ place. The building is very nice and log cabin looking, lots of TVs. Menu is BBQ and fried food. Food was average tasting. We were hoping to find a new place to eat but there wasn't much to attract us back.

1  Thank Weyland

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in here for lunch while on business and I'm thrilled I did. I'm a wings snob and these were among the best I've ever had. I went with the smoked wings done their way and ended up getting another batch to go for later. The service, particularly the bartender, Nina, was quick, friendly, and accommodating. Perfect for a solo business traveler. Looking forward to showing off this place to my BBQ wing-loving boss next time we're in town.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Ourselves and another couple visit SB twice a month on the average which directly correlates with in-the-paper-discount-coupons availability. My wife and I are mostly feather and fin eaters while our friends are carnivores. The steaks they get are just as ordered and really picture perfect while our orders have been steadily been lacking in the seafood and fowl area. We asked our friends if we might visit SB on a LESS regular basis and they concurred, so, will be coming back but just to check the quality of offerings other than the meat offerings. Music is too loud; I know, it is a dinner-bar combo joint - Maybe just not for us, we'll see

Reviewed December 2, 2013

While visiting Chattanooga we had lunch at Smokey Bones. The food was great and the service was typical Southern charm, friendly and great.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We go to this restaurant quite often and really love their pulled pork. It has a good atmosphere..be for a family in the restaurant or adults in the bar area. Lots of TV's to watch sports...