“Why doesn't SS corporate fix this location?”
Review of Souper Salad - CLOSED

Souper Salad
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I will go out or my way to eat at a SS. I even inquired about opening a franchise. My family has stopped here twice before while we road trip. I just asked my wife if we will stop there tomorrow and she said no. The food temnds to be old, cold and no great. The whole restaurant needs a facelift. The booths last time needed to be fixed and recovered. The men's bathroom door had nothing to slow it so it slammed and hit my son pretty hard. Have all locations gone down hill?

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We've eaten at Souper Salad in Denver and Ogden, so we looked forward to eating at this place, but we were a little disappointed. We happened to be there on a Tuesday, when the evening meal was on a special, and the food was good enough, and inexpensive, but we had something like Sweet Tomatoes in mind, and this wasn't up to that. The decor seemed second-rate. The gingerbread was dry instead of soft. We'll probably eat there again if we're in Chattanooga in the future, as we like salad bars, and we'll take it over most other restaurants. It had good fresh salad food but we'll have lowered expectations next time we go.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I am a vegetarian and this place is great for that!! You can make any kind of salad u can imagine also they have some wonderful soups!!! However my husband eats meat and he wasnt the biggest fan of this place. So it really depends on if u like salads or meat and potatoes!

Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Always impressed with servers but food is not very good. Very bland. Salad bar is fair. Booths need repair & big wash down. not yummy choice in my opinion

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We were recently taken to this restaurant by a friend. It was the first time we had been there and we were quite impressed. It seemed reasonably priced and there was a good variety of foods. We are vegetarians and had no problem finding a great array of delicious food.