“Great food. ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My parents and I are here after a long day of visiting the famous Civil War sites around Chattanooga. Service was great and so was the food. I definitely recommend this place for anyone in the area.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We’ve always enjoyed the food at the each of the Carrabba’s we’ve visited around the country. In many cases, the restaurants are crowded and there’s often a wait. At this location there’s always a good crowd, but we’ve never had to wait for a table. Service is always prompt and friendly.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I must have as our ticket was over $ 43.00 (for two) and we didn't go "fancy"! The iced tea is a whopping $ 2.80 each which is way too high to pay for a soft drink and our entrees were bumping $ 20.00 each. My wife ordered some sort of chicken and I had the dish with the scallops and shrimp, both portions on both plates were very small (albeit good) and looked like a child's plate.

I am not giving them a 4 or 5 star rating as the food portions does not match their pricing.

The service was good (not worth the price of the food though). We will not be rushing back anytime soon as their is no value to their menu (I would hate to know how much an alcoholic beverage costs here).

This particular location is going through a re-model and in my opinion they should be having a 20% off during the re-model.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I had a wonderful dinner at a Carrabba's in a different state about a year ago, so because I had a coupon for $8 off a new menu item, we went here for dinner since it was near our hotel. Our helpful server took our order for the margherita pizza my daughter really liked but my new menu item with chicken, white sauce and shell pasta was boring and bland. Enjoyed the bread with olive oil and herbs but there was an unappetizing smell I couldn't figure out - maybe filthy/stinky carpet that had been spilled on many times - that distracted me. The highlight of the evening was seeing a new Rolls Royce parked at the end of the lot near Carrabba's that was getting attention from others. The Rolls Royce website told me that the nearest dealer to Chattanooga is in Nashville, but we didn't see Willie Nelson or Shania Twain in the restaurant!

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Carrabba's for an early dinner a couple of weeks ago. It turns out that currently they are having different specials on different days of the week. We went on a Monday. And it was a great value--various courses to choose from for a set amount. I always love the food, so no need to comment on that.