“Delizioso!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We don't have a Carrabba's in our area so seek them out in our travels. We had the sirloin steak marsala and the Hazelnut encrusted trout. The service was great and our server was very friendly.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

There's nothing wrong with Carrabba's Italian Grill. The food and service was adequate. I've had better meals elsewhere. The service was friendly.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was my first time to eat at Carrabba's since there's not one in my area, unfortunately. :( We walked right in; didn't have to wait to be seated. The food was excellent and so was the service.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were hesitant to eat here since it is a chain restaurant, but decided on it since it was near Hamilton mall (and got such great reviews). Very impressed! Everything we ordered tasted homemade and fresh. Mussels and calamari apps were divine... Batter was light and crispy and wine sauce for the mussels was delish, I just about wanted to drink it! My husband I both got Marsala meals... Mine chicken and his sirloin, and it was the one of the best dishes I've ever had (was very surprised). Also the blackberry sangria was sooo good,definitely a must if you like those types of beverages. AND our server was impeccable, making off the menu recommendations and keeping everything stocked on our table without being overbearing. Definitely recommend this place if in Chatt!!

1  Thank Ambermichele
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I never thought I would be reviewing a chain restaurant, but we were very hungry after a full day at the Chickamaugua battlefield, and this restaurant was high on the TripAdvisor list for Chattanooga. We were very pleasantly surprised. The ambience is not typical of a chain restaurant. The service was fast, cheerful and very attentive. The wine list was very respectable, and we chose a Montepulciano that we had ordered in much more expensive restaurants, as it was on the happy hour list. The Tuscan skewers sounded interesting, and based on the server's suggestion we decided that they would be enough food to share. The pork was very tender and the flavors definitely reminded me of Tuscany. The Tiramisu dessert was light but very good. For the price and the quality of the food, this restaurant is an excellent choice.

1  Thank baytravelinduo