“Wonderful food and superior service . And the..”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #109 of 869 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Caprese Bruschetta was to die for. This is new to the menu and was fabulous !!

We had called ahead to put our name in to get a table. When we arrived there was still a little wait. The owner , Miguel, came up front and announced there was room at the chef's tables. That is the area where there are high chairs and you sit at a place similiar to a counter and you can watch them prepare food. Hey, why not.

We had a GREAT time sitting there.

Our waiter was suberb. It was very entertaining and Chef Tim took the time on a very, very busy night to take extra special care of us. My wife and I were very impressed. Chef Tim and I believe the other Chef was Wes were moving at light speed the entire time. Even on a hectic Friday night the owner stopped by to check on us.

We eat here a couple times a month and really enjoy it. It is hard to believe it is a chain restaurant.

2  Thank robert37363

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Carrabba's is a great place to eat. We've been a couple of times and the service is exceptional and the food is always great... Love the pork chops...

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My wife and I tried this restaurant and were blown away. We asked the server for recommendations and they were excellent choices. Wish there was one in St. Louis area so we could recommend to our friends and family.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Once again,I find myself impressed by a chain restaurant. I assume,what have to say, will be mostly true of all their locations,as menu, food and service are part of the company's format. We had not been to a Carrabba's in long time. Wanted to check it out again.We wanted to compare them to their main competitor,since we eat at the "other chain" some.The waiter was very friendly,helpful and knelt down so he could talk to us at our seated level.He was very knowledgeable about the menu items and explained the dishes.He also explained why they are closed week days till 4pm. Unlike their competitor,it is because they make all their menu items from scratch.Apparently,the "other itallian chain" uses only frozen ingredients to make all their menu dishes.I could taste the fresh,"made from scratch" taste in their Pomodoro Sauce.We found out the style was more Sicilian.I had the Spaghetti with Pomodoro Sauce,it was fantastic.The bread is homemade, hard crusted Italian styled bead,served warm and melts in your mouth.The salads are fresh and creative.The service was great.The atmosphere classy.The prices are moderate,(we had a coupon)but well worth it.They more than win "hands down".Much better than their competitor.We highly recommend,this totally authentic experience.We can't wait to go back.

1  Thank tigermoongirl
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife loves this place If I want to put a smile on her face all I have to do is say let's go to Carrbba's! Make sure you try the chicken trio ...but you better be hungry or ready to share! It's a lot of food and you'll need to loosen your belt a bit, but it sure is wonderful!