“don't bother....they aren't interested in your business.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #333 of 828 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Signal Mountain, Tennessee, United States
“don't bother....they aren't interested in your business.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Ate dinner there tonight...very sad. The hostess was tacky with the rolling of her eyes when we asked for a booth... sat us at the kitchen door where the music was very loud. We asked to move to an adjacant booth...we did. The waitress greeted us by saying...sorry for your wait since you moved there were to waitresses for that area. The menu called for jumbo shrimp with spicy pineapple glaze...Please...the shrimp were extra small...more glaze than shrimp...I wasn't given the option on my side dish. The plate arrived with broccoli. Under cooked with zero seasoning. I mean zero. They placed four coconut shrimp on the plate....I guess this was to make it right... I for got to say I ordered the four course special The soup arrived with the salad...Three course?? My husband asked for extra dressing when placing his order..had to ask again when served..and then it was a bother for the waitress. Everything was a bother from the hostess to the waitress. Also when we moved to the other table we had the "enjoyment" of listening to 5-7 of the waitress and waiters talk about the customers while on break or going to work.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Linda R

Piedmont, South Carolina
“Seafood”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

LOve the red lobster biscuits and salads were served on a cold plate love it great seafood

Visited May 2012
“Horrible service. Cold disgusting food.”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

The service is just atrocious. People here are just so rude. And the food is equally terrible. Food that's supposed to be hot came out cold, and the lobster was not only tasteless, I could have sworn it was a rubber toy. Drinks here are not worth the money to say the least. Will never return.

1 Thank mcasa3