“Best place we ate at on our vacation”

Hickory Pit Bar-B-Que
Ranked #27 of 846 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We are a small family owned business with only 5 tables inside and 2 out side. We try to make you fill like you are with friends.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This place had great BBQ and one of the friendliest owners you will meet. He came out and visited with us for a long time. The food is great and great prices. Will come back again

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We have been there last Saturday and it was awesome. The food is great and the service is even better. We had pulled pork sandwiches and stuffed potatoe with beef. Everything was incredible. For sure we are going to return.

2  Thank Marcos d
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

This is some of the best bbq I have ever had. The baby back ribs were awesome. This is a must if you are area.

2  Thank rgkoz
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I had lunch here yesterday. It is a locally owned restaurant where it seems that all the locals must go. They only have about 6 tables and as everyone walks in the waitress directs them to the person they should sit with. My BBQ was very good and was a very good portion. I would suggest turning the heat up a little (the waitress was even working in a jacket) and serve the BBQ sauce on the side. I like to control the amount of sauce I eat on my BBQ. Flavor was was good but not the best I have ever had. There wasn't any fat or gristles in the meat which is a huge plus for me. I will go again.

2  Thank Dwn1968
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We came to Hickory Pit on the recommendation of a friend. What a great friend. Hickory is wonderful. The baby back ribs are fantastic. Fall off the bone tender. The catfish is amazing and cooked perfectly. The fries are excellent as well as the onion rings. The staff are great. Staff is warm and friendly. The prices are very reasonable.

3  Thank melsdad2002