“Something tastes a little off!”

Sofa King Juicy Burger
Ranked #168 of 869 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This restaurant has a lot of hype, mostly due to the name. It is expensive and the burgers themselves are ok, but their special sauce tastes a little off. I guess it is their version of big mac sauce. Anyway, I will not be going back.

2  Thank beachbear8

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Real food. Grass fed beef and actual potatoes. No over processed "food like substances" here. I would eat here everyday if I could!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Was told by a friend in another city to give it a try when I came to town to visit. Excellent food, fun employees, and a cool, trendy atmosphere. The price was equivalent to any other restaurant serving grass-fed beef. The french-fries are way better than average. Will definitely go back and will definitely tell others about it as well. My only suggestion would be to get a fountain drink machine. If you are going to charge what's necessary to sell grass-fed beef, fresh cut potatoes, locally sourced produce, etc then free refills go a long way to making people feel like its worth paying a little extra. We're just strange like that.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Finally got a chance to try this place out. Since it has opened it was rare to find a parking place at peak times of the day, however the other day at lunch time there were plenty of spaces. I have heard about how great the food and the shakes were so I went for it. I must say I was disappointing. The burgers weren't that great for the money. The shake was basically ice cream, no need for a straw, they are thick to the point ust eat it with a spoon. What I had was not worth $17.

1  Thank sacloud
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Okay so I tried this when this place first opened. I can't remember if it was March, April. It's terrible! Stay away; their gluten-free option is gross. Way overpriced!!!! If I am spending $40 for 2 people it better be more than tasteless burgers. an order of fries and 1 milkshake. The staff was horribly rude and the music was "screamer." Avoid like the plague.

5  Thank Trina423