“Cool little place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
North Chatt Cat
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is on Frazier Ave. at Coolige Park. Always cold, cold beer. Love to sit outside. A cool little piece of Chattanooga history.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten (and imbibed) here many times and will continue to do so in the future.

Great burgers and beer. Reasonably priced. Fun local atmosphere.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We came here after another Living Social deal on Broad Street fell through (they changed management and no longer had a meal menu or honored the coupon). But it was a wonderful experience after a nice walk along the Market Street Bridge to north of the river. The noisy, smallish place, dominated by its bar full of talkative patrons, gave me the impression it's been here for a while. The menu was enticing without being fancy or particularly varied: burgers and other sandwiches. I ordered the 1/3 lb. bison burger, my wife got the 1/3 lb. "Puddy Cat" burger, both with cheese, both with a side of Tots - which were regular tater tots that seemed to have been lightly breaded before frying. I don't think they asked us the doneness we wanted for our burgers. Wendy's was more well done, mine was medium, had red juices dripping from it while I ate. The side taters were hot, crunchy. Everything was tasty, the service was fast - one lady could serve all the tables and some of the bar, and she was timely in doing so. I think it was mainly a beer bar - didn't offer liquor that I could see, but I may be wrong. I ordered a bottle of Fat Tire to go with my meal, wife got a diet soda. The prices are good too, a nice thrifty place to eat and drink.

1  Thank JCSBimp
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I went here expecting a great burger. What I got was a frozen tasteless pattie. It was even slightly mushy. Usually dive bars and little local places like this have great food. Not the case. My husband even commented that we should have stayed home and cooked burgers because our home cooked burgers are much better. On the plus side the beer is cheap.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I mean dive in the finest sense of the word. This place is awesome! I've passed it many times and just never found the opportunity to stop in. I made it a point today. I had a cheeseburger and fries. They were good. I wanted a beer but it was lunch so I passed. I will be back soon. I want to try more of their menu and I'd like to enjoy a brew or two next time.