“Great atmosphere! Great prices too!”
Review of Rib & Loin

Rib & Loin
Ranked #135 of 840 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Hey hey hey blank blank everyday. Apparently I have to have 100 characters to complete this review. I really would have thought that the title would have said enough. Sheesh, tripadvisor.

There are newer reviews for Rib & Loin

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Best Barbeque Around! Try the stuffed baked potatoes with barbeque pork - can't go wrong! Convenient drive-thru for those in a hurry or on lunch break.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Looking for a great value and the best BBQ in Chattanooga, this is it. Very friendly wait staff and good food. I especially like the pork stuffed potatoes. You will not go home hungry.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This was a bad experience for me! My son however liked the food! I wish we would have gone somewhere else! It was subpar at best! I have had much better ribs! My son. Got the pulled pork sandwich and states it was very good! The locals we met said we should have gone to two oth places they recommended! The server would not leave us alone. He kept asking us every few minutes how is everything and let me know if you need anything else! It was beyond annoying!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I'm not sure i've ever had a bad meal here and I eat hear often. Both locations are great.

1  Thank s h