“Best BBQ in Chattanooga”
Review of Rib & Loin

Rib & Loin
Ranked #139 of 827 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“Best BBQ in Chattanooga”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Looking for a great value and the best BBQ in Chattanooga, this is it. Very friendly wait staff and good food. I especially like the pork stuffed potatoes. You will not go home hungry.

• Visited August 2012

Lansing, Michigan
“Not the best BBQ!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This was a bad experience for me! My son however liked the food! I wish we would have gone somewhere else! It was subpar at best! I have had much better ribs! My son. Got the pulled pork sandwich and states it was very good! The locals we met said we should have gone to two oth places they recommended! The server would not leave us alone. He kept asking us every few minutes how is everything and let me know if you need anything else! It was beyond annoying!

• Visited August 2012
Tennessee
“My fav BBQ”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I'm not sure i've ever had a bad meal here and I eat hear often. Both locations are great.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank s h
Bainbridge, GA
“Very Good Barbeque”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Very good barbeque. We tried to go to Sticky Fingers first because we had a coupon, but there was nowhere to park without having to pay, so we went to this one. Plenty of parking and great service. I ordered a large pork sandwich with fries and my wife ordered a baked potato loaded with beef brisket topping. This was not the best barbeque I've ever eaten, but it was in the top 5. That, combined with the convenience and service, granted it 5 stars in my opinion!

Visited July 2012
Michigan
“Rib & Loin”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

They catered our family reunion in Harrison Bay State Park and the food and the service was FANTASTIC!! I worked with Brenda and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with and it was all done over the phone since I live in Michigan. Everyone was very complimentary regarding the food, there were no negative comments about the food at all. We took the left overs back to the hotel and had dinner in the breakfast area of the hotel. There was more than enough for everyone. We also ate at the restaurant when we were there in March evaluating hotels, HBSP and caterers. The food and service is first rate!

Visited May 2012