“Very Good Barbeque”

Ranked #119 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Very good barbeque. We tried to go to Sticky Fingers first because we had a coupon, but there was nowhere to park without having to pay, so we went to this one. Plenty of parking and great service. I ordered a large pork sandwich with fries and my wife ordered a baked potato loaded with beef brisket topping. This was not the best barbeque I've ever eaten, but it was in the top 5. That, combined with the convenience and service, granted it 5 stars in my opinion!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

They catered our family reunion in Harrison Bay State Park and the food and the service was FANTASTIC!! I worked with Brenda and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with and it was all done over the phone since I live in Michigan. Everyone was very complimentary regarding the food, there were no negative comments about the food at all. We took the left overs back to the hotel and had dinner in the breakfast area of the hotel. There was more than enough for everyone. We also ate at the restaurant when we were there in March evaluating hotels, HBSP and caterers. The food and service is first rate!

Reviewed March 13, 2012

it was a little busy on that Friday night, the staff was friendly and we were given huge drinks with great ice. I ordered the stuffed bbq potato and my hubby got the bbq pork plate with beans and slaw. Our children ordered chicken finger and fries. The ckicken fingers were so good. My potato was very good but it was huge and I could not finish it. My hubby loved his pork plate. It was real good bbq. I think they have the best slaw I have ever tated. We will for sure come back again. Thay also cater parties and so on.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

I love that they automatically give you jumbo sized to-go cup drinks to start off with. The BBQ pork potato and a BBQ pork sandwich are what I ALWAYS eat when I go there. I smother them both in BBQ sauce. It is sooooo good! The prices aren't bad, either. The waitstaff is always nice and attentive. It also doesn't take long for the food to come right out after your order is place. Oh! They also have a drive thru and do a lot of catering orders. I would say it's not as "gimmec-y" as Stickey Fingers seems to be. I try and make it there to Rib and Loin every month or two. Yum. Love it.

1  Thank joe c
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Not a fast food stop. Enjoy the view on the Tennessee river while dining.

2  Thank VIPLEE