“always good food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Chattanooga, TN
“always good food!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is what I consider my neighborhood Asian food place and I couldn't be happier! Prices are cheap, portions are big, they have a lower-cal option if you're looking for that. It's very satisfying for take out or eating there. The atmosphere is nothing to write home about, but it's always clean and neat and welcoming. Definitely a favorite!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank pantsonfire99

Dayton, Tennessee
“Love This Place!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have ate hear for years, and I have always love it! It looks like a hole in the wall (think it is in an old arby's or mcdonald's) but the food is always excellent! You place your order at the counter then sit where you want. Waitress will bring you refills. Price is very reasonable..my meal is always less than $8 and it makes two meals! Don't let the outside fool you...the food in this little place is just as good as some of the more expensive hibachi style restaurants!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank AMANDA H
“Pretty good food”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was with a friend who stopped in to eat here, he really liked the food, I thought it was OK. Not spetacular but decent. Resturant was clean, service was good. Pretty good food, but I won't be craving eating here.

Visited December 2012
“Great Japanese hibachi style”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Order at the counter, everything is good. Get double sauce, you will love it. Have been eating here for over ten years and never had a bad meal. Huge portions so you will have leftovers which heat up nicely. Food arrives quickly and the servers are great!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Turn around while you still can!”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

First I'd like to say the waitress we had was good, no complaints there. BUT... I came for dinner, the dinner was terrible. I would of been more satisfied going to the food court in the mall. The meat was awful, unediable. The rice was ok as well as the veg.'s. To finish what was edible on my plate I had to remove both the chicken & the steak leaving me nothing to really call dinner. The steak is not a true steak either, it is more like a shaved version similar to a philly but a lesser quality.I would not eat here again if it was free.I am very sad to report If you are nearby & wanting a quick dinner, keep driving!

1 Thank Jridgeway4