“wonderful”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

great every time we go.. love the warm bread with olive oil they give every table. The chicken parm is on of the best!

Visited May 2012

Collegedale, Tennessee
“Great Atmospere & Lobster Ravioli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

We got reservations since it was a Friday night. We wre seated right away. We sat at a nice table and the waiter came quick. We ordered wine and soda. I ordered the Lobster Ravioli, it had a delicious creamy sauce - Very, very good. My friend had the goat cheese mushroom flate bread with carmelized onions. It too was very good. My children had the spaghetti and they loved the bread which came with a olive oil and pepper dipping sauce. We had the lemon ound cake with strawberries next. It was all yummy. We will go back for sure.

• Visited April 2012
“Great Dinner for Two”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Went here today and tried the new special deal - 2 Tapas and 2 Entrees for $25. Perfect!!

Visited March 2012
“Good, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

The food is good. I always feel like I'm happy with my meal as long as it's not too expensive. My wife and I usually look for specials and are normally happy with our experience. Sometimes the service can be a bit hit or miss. Often the servers just have too many tables to look over. Meals comes with free bread with olive oil.

• Visited March 2012
Denver
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

I would return. My wife had Pollo Caprese; I had Salmon. Both were very good. We sat at the bar during happy hour (ends at 7pm). Wine was $3 a glass and the pour was generous. Waitress was fun.

Got there!