“74 Beers on TAP!!!”

Taco Mac
Ranked #186 of 855 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was my first visit to Taco Mac. A buddy has been trying to get me to go there on Thursday evenings for quite a while now. On Thurs. they have three beers of the week. Order one and you get a free pint glass. They also have a frequent beer drinkers card that tracks your beer purchases. Every time you try a new beer you get a point. The more points the more stuff you get as a reward. Cool concept to get folks to try different beers. With 74 kegs on tap the selection is immense. They have beers (e.g., Unibroue) that you will not find anywhere else in the area (unless it's in a bottle). I hear they have good food there too, I did have a bowl of chili which was very good. I am now a Thursday evening regular working towards that free T-shirt.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We love taco mac!!! We love the beer selection and the chips, salsa and cheese dip. We normally go to the Taco Mac in Kennesaw, GA but when my son was wrestling in Chattanooga, we stopped in. Great Service. Great Food, Great Beer. We caught some of the bowl games and had a great time!!! Will return next January.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Excellent variety of local and national beers. I feel the recent upgrade in menu also reflects with the quality of food. Before, I would say this was a beer joint with typical bar food appatizers. The food seems better to me and i enjoy the local craft beers. Great place to watch any sporting event as the place is chalk full of TV's. Located in downtown Chattanooga in a thriving area with a lot of shopping and restuarants near by. A few minutes walk from the Aquirum and or Lookouts Stadium.

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Love that they're open until 3 am! Husband ordered the steak soft tacos and I ordered the "Nachos all the way". Definitely hit the spot. Sat at the bar and the server let us sample a lot of beers too. We ended up just drinking sweet tea. But the food is good, and comes out hot. Perfect place if you're looking for a midnight snack.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We would have liked to sit on the patio but it did not look clean. In desperate need of some pressure washing. Sat inside and waited for a long while to be greeted. Server was polite but we had to do all the work, by asking her for everything instead of her knowing that it was part of her job to bring us certain key items. I come from a place that a guest should not have to ask for plates, napkins, water, warm food, etc. The servers job is to automatically know that we are going to need utensils in which to eat our food. Common sense really, or at least ask if we need anything rather than just dropping the food and leaving. Also we come from Atlanta where the beer taps are plentiful. They only had 2 IPA's on draft and one of which was out! We also like the Roasted wings better and this location doesn't make them that way. Don't think we will be back any time soon.