“Terrible Food - Decent Service”
Review of Taco Mac

Taco Mac
Ranked #239 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
“Terrible Food - Decent Service”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Downtown Chattanooga is a college town so we were very surprised by the lack of places that were open on a Saturday by 11:00. Normally we do not go to "chain" restuarants when traveling, preferring to try something locally owned.

My daughter and I ordered fish tacos, and as soon as the tacos were put in front of us we both could smell a very strong order of fish. Fresh Talipia should not have that fishy smell. We both told the waitress that we would like to order something else, and she was polite and allowed us to order something else. In my opinion, the salad that I ordered was also inedible, but I did not want to make a big deal out of it, so I paid for it but did not eat it.

I have enjoyed Taco Mac in other cities, but this one needs to work on improving their food.

Visited August 2013

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“One of my favorites in Chattanooga”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Me and the fam love this place, eat there at least once per month. Great bar up front and family setting in the back. Best beer selection in the Noog. And the food is excellent. Love the chicken philly, the death wings (delicious sauce), and the chicken nachos.

Visited June 2013
Rock Spring, Georgia
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My Wife and I have been to Taco Mac,several times and are never disappointed.It's a nice Sport's Bar,plenty of seating,food is great,and service is very good.
I would recommend Taco MAC TO ANYONE VISITING Chattanooga,Tn.

• Visited July 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very good upscale Tex-Mex cuisine”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Visited on July 3rd and had a delicious avocado shrimp salad. A very upbeat and semi-upscale atmosphere despite the name. They have a great variety of craft beers on tap and an extensive selection of menu choices. Outdoor seating was very relaxing after the city cancelled fireworks for non-existing rain. They saved our mood during our visit with attentive, entertaining, and friendly staff. Also, the cost is very reasonable compared to other dining locales in downtown Chattanooga.

• Visited July 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great food, good prices”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

It was crowded but we got right in and our server was excellent. She was really busy but kept up very well. The beer selection is really good as was the food. Get the mini chimis! Delicious!

Visited June 2013