“Great Food and Service”

Taco Mac
Ranked #196 of 839 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My Wife and I have been to Taco Mac,several times and are never disappointed.It's a nice Sport's Bar,plenty of seating,food is great,and service is very good.
I would recommend Taco MAC TO ANYONE VISITING Chattanooga,Tn.

There are newer reviews for Taco Mac

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Visited on July 3rd and had a delicious avocado shrimp salad. A very upbeat and semi-upscale atmosphere despite the name. They have a great variety of craft beers on tap and an extensive selection of menu choices. Outdoor seating was very relaxing after the city cancelled fireworks for non-existing rain. They saved our mood during our visit with attentive, entertaining, and friendly staff. Also, the cost is very reasonable compared to other dining locales in downtown Chattanooga.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

It was crowded but we got right in and our server was excellent. She was really busy but kept up very well. The beer selection is really good as was the food. Get the mini chimis! Delicious!

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

It's a regular visit for us anytime we visit Chatt. My girlfriend and I both love bar food so this is definitely the place to go. I love to go for the wings and she is a new found fan of the Philly. It was amazingly good. So if your wanting a place to drink some beers, grab some grub, and hangout this is the place.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We spend the weekend in chattanooga every chance we get. This trip we decided to try a few places we hadn't tried before. We were trying to hurry to get to a baseball game. Taco Mac wasn't busy so we decided to give it a whirl.

Well, I ordered a hummus wrap (kudos for having something veg other than a salad) and hubby ordered nachos. Should be right? We waited a good 30 min for our food which ended up being very average. I subbed beans for my fries and those were fantastic. We both had water and spent about $25. We were almost an hour late for the game.

We won't be going back since there are so many other places we love--hello Aretha Frankinsteins!--but I can see how our would be fun to go watch a game at the bar.