“they did it again...great service!”
Review of Taco Mac

Taco Mac
Ranked #242 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Gainesville, Georgia
“they did it again...great service!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Taco Mac can't seem to help it. This location continues to give great service and good food at a very reasonable price. This time, while I was waiting on my order, I received a call that required I leave the restaurant. I simply told the waiter, and his response was he'd be right back. Very quickly after, he returned with my order bagged and ready to do with extra sauce, utensils, and even a mint. Dude was great - I only wish I could give you his name. When I got back to my hotel, the food was (as always) great. Thanks again for a great experience Taco Mac.

• Visited October 2012

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Braves baseball”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stopped in at taco max because they where showing a ball game , not football , we were quickly seated and we were served very fast , good cold beer , fantastic wings and my wife says the tacos were good ! Settled in to enjoy the game 4 innings in , another beer digesting our food a a guy walks in and asks for Monday night football . They changed all the tvs ? We left but the food was very good

• Visited October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“After waiting over an hour, we never got food!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

OMG!!!! That’s the only nice thing that I can think of when I think of my experience at Taco Mac. My friends and I went to Taco Mac in Chattanooga Saturday night since we always eat there in the Atlanta area. There were 8 of us. It took them a while to seat us, but we understood that since we had a large party, but it was late (after midnight) and they weren’t that busy. Once we sat down, the waitress took our drink order. When she returned with our drinks, she walked away although we were all ready to order. She returned about 10 minutes later to take our order. Well after 20 minutes of not receiving our food, we were worried. So then another 10 minutes past and she said our food will be out in a couple of minutes. Well that couple of minutes turned into an additional 15 minute wait. By now we’ve waited almost 45 minutes on getting seated, drinks, and food. We never heard from here again. She kept looking at our table, but never came by. One of my friends went to speak to the manager and someone told him they were backed up in the kitchen. The manager came to the table and told us that there was a mix up in our order and it will be out soon. So was it a mix up or was the kitchen backed up???? Guess what, we NEVER got it. After sitting over an hour, we just walked out. We stood out front of the restaurant for a few minutes waiting on a taxi and then the manager came out and apologized and said this never happened to them. I told him we accept his apology, but I was disappointed because our waitress never came and gave us an explanation and when we tried to get her attention, she ignored us. Then he told us the food was coming and we still waited and it never came. Even when he came out, we were at least thinking he would say our food was ready and it still wasn’t. I wouldn’t have gone back in anyway. I am VERY disappointed in Taco Mac. Although I eat there at least twice a month in Atlanta, the Chattanooga location ruined that and I will NEVER NEVER NEVER give Taco Mac a dime!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Shinia W
“Great variety of beer, good service”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Excellent selection of beer on tap. We had a great server that was ready and willing to answer questions and provide insight on the many beers that are offered. We had a snack of boneless wings and they tasted fine. Nothing spectacular, but we really went for drinks anyway.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great place to for a beer or a cider!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Stopped in for a beer and ended up hanging out until the one of the coolest bar maids ever chased us out after last call. Incredible choice of beer and cider that you don't usually find. I will certainly be back.

• Visited August 2012