“Plenty of Food Without Breaking The Bank”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #544 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went on a Sunday afternoon, and it was only $9.99 per person, which probably accounted for the huge crowd that was there. There were nine of us, so we had to wait about ten minutes for a table. They pack the people in, so the tables are very close to each other. The buffet features many different types of food. There’s a salad bar, carving station, pasta, pizza, chicken, turkey, rice, potatoes, and vegetables. The dessert station has cakes, pies, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, soft serve and regular ice cream and toppings, brownies, and a chocolate waterfall for dipping strawberries and marshmallows. I had turkey, stuffing, and vegetables, and it was very good. For dessert I had soft serve ice cream, which tasted a little bland, with marshmallows, which were kind of stale.

1  Thank Saluga

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I liked the variety and the clenaliness of the restaurant. The staff was very friendly. I would eat here regularly if I lived here.

1  Thank Susan J
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stopped in a few weeks ago for dinner, around 5:00. We don't usually do buffets but the grandchildren picked this spot. Little did I know it was for the chocolate fountain. After being seated we headed to the buffet line only to find three kids ages 4-5 playing in it like it was a sand box. I called this to the attention of the attendant watching the line only to be told "I can't do anything about it, where are the parents?" How would I know? That's when I should have ask for my money back and left. I tried to explain that I really didn't want to eat food that had been handled by others, she looked at me like I was crazy. Big waste of $41.00. The grandchildren will have to do without the chocolate fountain, we're going somewhere else next time.

1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Cheap food,and lots of it.You're getting what you pay for,but big groups and families should be quite satisfied.

1  Thank George K
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Yes, yes, I know Golden Corral is for meat and fish lovers, but it is so great for vegetarians too!
There are not many restaurants where I can fill my belly at lunchtime for about $7.00+ and fill my dish with salads, hot vegetables, pasta, legumes, breads, fruits, and even a desert. In fact, there are not very many restaurants, period, that are vegetarian friendly, making Golden Corral a favorite of this local resident. For all you vegetarians and vegans, this is the place to stop when you are traveling through the Chattanooga area. You won't be disappointed.

5  Thank Just-Ask-Me1937