“Awesome, awesome, awesome!”

Ranked #107 of 839 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse has been smokin’ up the BBQ scene in the Southeast for the past 25 years. We’re known for our authentic Memphis-style slow-smoked ribs, no-sauce-needed hickory-smoked wings and mouthwatering barbecue pork & chicken. With classic sides to complement our meats plus a full bar and homemade desserts, you’ll soon understand why we’ve become Legendary. We currently have 12 restaurant locations in the Carolinas, Tennessee and Florida. The sweet smell of hickory wood that welcomes you upon arrival is a sure sign that all our smoked meats are still slow cooked on-site in our barbecue pits. It is that same commitment to tradition and authenticity that makes our restaurants and signature barbecue sauces so popular. Yes, the Sticky Fingers Barbecue Sauces you see in your grocery store … that’s us! Our five award-winning signature sauces – Memphis Original, Carolina Classic, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Sweet and Sweet Southern Heat – are served daily in our restaurants. Demand from Sticky Fingers fans led to the development of our retail line of sauces, which are now distributed in over 5,000 grocery stores and specialty shops across the country. If you’re not near us but craving Sticky, our sauces, seasonings and gifts are available on our website for shipment across the United States. Not up for dining-in? Get Sticky at your family table or your next gathering with Sticky Fingers ToGo. We are also a catering powerhouse … perfect for weddings, birthdays and anniversaries, corporate and business functions and any other time you want to Get Sticky. Available for full service catering, delivery or events in our restaurant banquet rooms. So come on in, get Sticky and have fun! To-Go: Our complete dine-in menu is available To-Go and we have added Family-Style options for meats and sides in larger containers. In addition we offer value priced "Express Meals" To-Go. Express Meals are sized just right for families and include a pint of homemade cole salw, BBQ Baked Beans and a bottle of Sticky Fingers Sauce. Catering: We offer 3 levels of catering services for parties from 20 to 4,000! Full Service Catering Don't want to lift a finger? Let our professional catering staff do all the work for you. We will set-up, maintain the buffet line during the designated serving time, and clean up when it's over. We will provide serving tables and linens. Food will be served in metal pans from warmed chafing dishes. Full Service Delivery This option includes everything in the delivery service plus a disposable tablecloth and set-up of disposable aluminum chafing dishes with sternos to keep your food hot. Delivery Service We set it up, you take care of the rest. Our experienced caterer will deliver the food to you in ready-to-serve aluminum pans. All packaging is disposable.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We drive out of our way to come to Chattanooga to eat at Sticky Fingers. It is absolutely the BEST barbeque we have ever eaten. I just wish we could get a sticky closer to home! :)

There are newer reviews for Sticky Fingers

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My co-worker and I had worked a very long day and were looking forward to eating here for dinner as we had heard that the restaurant was the place for BBQ in Chattanooga.

We arrived about 7:45pm and were seated promptly and given menus and our drink orders were taken. Then, we waited......................and waited............and about 15 minutes later (truth), our dinner order was taken. Our wait staff person seemed nice enough, but there wasn't any explanation offered about the delay. I ordered a half-rack of ribs because that is a signature dish for this restaurant - my co-worker ordered ribs as well. And then, we waited..................30........... minutes later, our dinner arrived. Hmm................how to say this without being harsh............the ribs were completely dried out and had lost all of their flavor - presumably from having been overcooked and having sat under a heating lamp or some other accursed device that ruins the texture and flavor of a good wet rib. A couple of the ribs had been so overcooked that there was barely any meat left - just char. The sides (cole slaw and fries) were fine, but I was deflated from my disappointing BBQ and really didn't care.

The food was overpriced and I'm not just saying that because of my experience on this particular evening. I have eaten at many other BBQ spots across TN and experienced much better pricing (for much better BBQ).

Perhaps it was the time of day that we ate here that precipitated this experience - I see that others have had good experiences. Nevertheless, I won't try it again because if it's the only opportunity I have for a sit down meal at the end of a long 12-hour work day, I'm not going to take a chance.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This place was EXCELLENT. From the service, the food, the portions, and the price, one of the best meals we had in the area.
Restaurant was very clean, and manager really cared about the customers visiting each table to check on satisfaction.
Would strongly recommend.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The ribs and brisket were very good, but the smoked chicken and turkey were out of this world good!! We all got something different since this was our first visit and tried a little of everything. The chicken and turkey won hands down as the favorites.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Nice greeting at the door, good server (red hair) and a manager (guy in black) came by the table to say hi. So, good staff but the food is not thrilling and it is overpriced. The interior was clean and kind of updated for a BBQ chain. But it lacks any real character just reminded me of a tgifriday, whatever along with the food. I liked the wings but stay away from the collards.