“Bad bartender”

Ranked #107 of 839 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse has been smokin’ up the BBQ scene in the Southeast for the past 25 years. We’re known for our authentic Memphis-style slow-smoked ribs, no-sauce-needed hickory-smoked wings and mouthwatering barbecue pork & chicken. With classic sides to complement our meats plus a full bar and homemade desserts, you’ll soon understand why we’ve become Legendary. We currently have 12 restaurant locations in the Carolinas, Tennessee and Florida. The sweet smell of hickory wood that welcomes you upon arrival is a sure sign that all our smoked meats are still slow cooked on-site in our barbecue pits. It is that same commitment to tradition and authenticity that makes our restaurants and signature barbecue sauces so popular. Yes, the Sticky Fingers Barbecue Sauces you see in your grocery store … that’s us! Our five award-winning signature sauces – Memphis Original, Carolina Classic, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Sweet and Sweet Southern Heat – are served daily in our restaurants. Demand from Sticky Fingers fans led to the development of our retail line of sauces, which are now distributed in over 5,000 grocery stores and specialty shops across the country. If you’re not near us but craving Sticky, our sauces, seasonings and gifts are available on our website for shipment across the United States. Not up for dining-in? Get Sticky at your family table or your next gathering with Sticky Fingers ToGo. We are also a catering powerhouse … perfect for weddings, birthdays and anniversaries, corporate and business functions and any other time you want to Get Sticky. Available for full service catering, delivery or events in our restaurant banquet rooms. So come on in, get Sticky and have fun! To-Go: Our complete dine-in menu is available To-Go and we have added Family-Style options for meats and sides in larger containers. In addition we offer value priced "Express Meals" To-Go. Express Meals are sized just right for families and include a pint of homemade cole salw, BBQ Baked Beans and a bottle of Sticky Fingers Sauce. Catering: We offer 3 levels of catering services for parties from 20 to 4,000! Full Service Catering Don't want to lift a finger? Let our professional catering staff do all the work for you. We will set-up, maintain the buffet line during the designated serving time, and clean up when it's over. We will provide serving tables and linens. Food will be served in metal pans from warmed chafing dishes. Full Service Delivery This option includes everything in the delivery service plus a disposable tablecloth and set-up of disposable aluminum chafing dishes with sternos to keep your food hot. Delivery Service We set it up, you take care of the rest. Our experienced caterer will deliver the food to you in ready-to-serve aluminum pans. All packaging is disposable.
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

The food was good. But the bartender sucked. After this mother and daughter left he told someone that work there he wish he could sleep with both of them. Out loud so everyone head him. So don't bring your family here.

1  Thank rolltide1992
Sylvia L, General Manager at Sticky Fingers, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Good Morning,

My name is Brenda McConathy and I am the Operating Partner for the Sticky Fingers at Hamilton Place mall in Chattanooga, TN. I am contacting you regarding your recent visit with us and the incident that occurred with the Bartender. I greatly appreciate your feedback as it allows me to address such issues so they do not occur again. If possible can you please tell me what day you were here so I know which associate it was?

I want to apologize for your unacceptable visit and hope that you will give us another try. Please feel free to contact me via this website or you can call me directly at the store (423-899-7427) or my personal cell phone (423-364-5017). Once again thank you for taking the time to let me know of the situation.

Brenda McConathy

There are newer reviews for Sticky Fingers

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Very good food. Smoked turkey was a little dry but I really enjoyed this place. I wish there was one closer to where I live.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The ribs tasted old somehow. The chicken was totally dried out. The green beans were straight from a can. The server went on and on about how well seasoned their greens beans were, so when she recommended the bread pudding for dessert....no thanks.

1  Thank Janie258
Sylvia L, Guest Relations Manager at Sticky Fingers, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

I'm sorry you found your food to be lackluster. I'm passing your review along to the store manager and we will use it to improve our chicken and green beans. I hope you can give us another chance so we can knock your socks off with both great food and great service!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Echoing similar reviews...no bread...no silverware...no napkins, even after appetizers arrived! We had to beg for things...they forgot to bring out dinner salad sides that were part of the dinner and said they would remove it from the bill but didn't! I really regret my decision to go there. It was bad. One in our group ordered a salad and asked for no bacon. It of course came out with bacon. They went to get another, but left the bacon version on the table. Next salad came out 20 minutes(for a salad!!) No bacon, thank you, but wait, no croutons, no dressing, etc. Screwed it up. She gave up and ate what they gave her, after all the rest of us had eaten.

1  Thank Rick_in_Ohio
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

This one was located near a mall. The atmosphere of the restaurant is really nice along with the customer service. The ribs were ok, on the dry side. But, I loved the variety of bbq sauces. Prices were reasonable, but liked the to go menu better. But was not allowed to order from the to go menu while dining in. I would return, but would not reorder the ribs.