“dependable and withinwalking distance”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #92 of 826 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“dependable and withinwalking distance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Always dependable. Note that a customer asked about gluten free, and staff was able to answer the question.

Visited June 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“A great place for a late dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We came hungry and tired after the BBQ restaurant we wanted to visit was closed. We got seated quickly, food was good as always - we all opted for blackberry pancakes and eggs. The homemade blackberry syrup came a bit later and the waitress shared that the kitchen had run out of it but the manager told them to make more.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“A mess.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were seated quickly on a busy evening but had to wait for the chairs to be wiped down before we could sit in them. Food and service were usual good quality.

Visited June 2013
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
“Good food except for mashed potatoes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have eaten at this Cracker Barrel numerous times. There is usually not a long wait the times we have gone. The service is okay. Usually the food is good except for the mashed potatoes. They always come cold. Not sure why.

The employees are always very friendly. The store is kept up nice and I love some of the stuff they sell. My favorite are the seasonal holiday salt and pepper shakers. I have bought several sets so I have some for every holiday.

I always get the veggie plate with several different types of veggies-usually corn, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, fried okra, salad. Love the corn muffins and biscuits. They are good about making food that accommodates my peanut allergic son. He eats the grilled cheese kids meal. One time though we had a server that acted really ignorant about it. But at least we know there is something there for all of us to eat. The kids like the atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not up to typical cracker barrel standards.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I read other reviews and decided to stop. I was very disappointed. My Fried catfish was more like fried catfish tails. There was very little fish between the batter. I also ordered a house salad which I did not get.

• Visited June 2013