“Not up to typical cracker barrel standards.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #88 of 827 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not up to typical cracker barrel standards.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I read other reviews and decided to stop. I was very disappointed. My Fried catfish was more like fried catfish tails. There was very little fish between the batter. I also ordered a house salad which I did not get.

• Visited June 2013

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“It's Cracker Barrel... If you haven't been, go. You'll go back.”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Cracker Barrel's been a part of my life since I was a kid. Sunday dinners out with the family, breakfast before we hit the highway, dinner when we were in the middle of nowhere. It may not be world-class cuisine, but it's tasty, filling, and reminds me of the South, wherever I'm at.

Visited March 2013
Indian Shores, Florida
“Plenty of carbs reasonable prices”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Cracker Barrel is good for the soup and some of the sandwiches. Old standby is always the bean soup. I had potato soup which was satisfying and filling

Visited June 2013
El Dorado Springs, MO
“Always great”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I always like to eat at cracker barrels. They are reasonably priced and always have great food. The selection is extensive so u can find something for everyone. We both had breakfast. I had the ole timers and my wife had blueberry pancakes. Food was excellent as expected and service was fast and friendly.

• Visited May 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Stop for some Comfort Food”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

After a long drive from St Augustine, FL we went across the street for some comfort food. Cracker Barrel is the "go to" place while traveling, and this one was no different.

• Visited May 2013