“The best comfort food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bea's Restaurant

Bea's Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 822 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Georgia
“The best comfort food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here for as long as I can remember and there's never been once time that my meal hasn't been amazing! It has some of the best comfort food you will ever eat! The staff is always super friendly as well!

“Very, very nice people always smiling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

The best place ever i come from Rome Ga just to eat there on many Sunday's with my family.And now we visit more then often cause of the people that we bring with use. If I could I would build them a bigger place and have it a little closer to Rome Ga.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“The Best Value Around!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough good things a about Bea's Restaurant. They've been in business for decades, as my husband can remember going there in High School in the 50's. Their foods are always consistent & they have the best chicken of any restaurant I've ever been to.
They change some of the menu items on different days. We try to go on Fridays when they almost always have fried white fish. Their pulled pork barbecue is right up there with the restaurants known for barbecue. They only serve water or tea, but they do have a soda machine for those with a caffeine urge. The food is served family style on a unique Lazy Susan that serves approximately 8 - 10 people. It's not a fancy place to eat, but it's got quality food made from scratch daily! This includes the cornbread muffins, rolls, cobblers, banana puddings, fabulous potato salad, cole slaw, & much, much more!

1 Thank SandyLouTwo
Placencia, Belize
“I absolutely LOVE this place!! Treat you like family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and I spent the weekend in Chattanooga for his birthday. We met some friends at Bea's for dinner on Friday night. None of us had been there before. What a treat! It is a family owned business that serves the food family style with large circular tables and a huge lazy susan in the middle. There is no menu. You eat what they bring out to you. Our waiter, Jamie, was just delightful. He kept the food coming and was really funny. The strawberry cobbler was AHHHMAZING! I was so full I was dying. but I wanted more cobbler. I cannot wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Hope they stay in business forever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Jamie, our waiter, was phenomenal and the food was stellar. Worth every single cent! The only drawback was the gentleman at the register was very unfriendly.