“Good Italian Food and Atmosphere”

Provino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #115 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had never been to this restaurant before as Italian food is NOT one of my favorites. All those "carbs" just make me sleepy. My sister in law and brother just wanted me to try this place...So we went on our way back from the Mountains. A very pleasant experience. Like being in Italy. Great cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

My daughter and her husband treated us to a family outing at Provino's in Chattanooga last Sunday. We arrived about 2:00pm and were seated without delay. We had a party of six and four of us had never visited Provino's. The hot garlic rolls and family style salad were favorites of everyone. Six different entrees were ordered and indications were that everyone was happy with their selection. I had the mixed pasta with a meatball, an Italian sausage, and mushrooms with marinara sauce. The meatball was delicious and the sausage was exceptional. The mushrooms, however, were a real disappointment. They were more chopped than sliced and terribly overcooked and over seasoned. The mixed pasta was nothing special and the entree would have been more enjoyable over over spaghetti. Overall, good food, service and atmosphere. We will go back so I can try another dish!

1  Thank marysU2025LE
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

It was a bit of a wait but we had 10 people. Food was great service was wonderful nice place broke up into several smaller room so not real noisy. Food was well prepared and very tasty. Serving size was generous. Wait staff was kind and caring.

I would recommend this place easily!

1  Thank WesintheRockies
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch while passing through the area. Food and service were both good. Excellent sauce to pasta ratio on the spaghetti.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Excellent food and service and a super atmosphere! Reasonable prices. There is a large selection of items to choose from on the Menu. My entree was delicious and very plentiful. I had to take half of it home with me.