“Deliciso!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We set out to celebrate my husband's birthday, intended to visit another restaurant until our hotel manager told us free dinner for the birthday boy :). My husband was skeptical that it would be true and turns out I became the skeptical one when I saw the location was a strip mall but were are both glad that we overcame that skepticism and dined here. The interior is nothing fancy but the food makes up for the decor. The salad & garlic rolls that you begin your experience with is so yummy I could just ate that and been satisfied. I had chicken francese and hubby had chicken parmiagna. My chicken was good but it would have been better if it had been a bit crispier, the taste was good, food was hot and enjoyable. Hubby loved his parmiagna. We finished our meal with tiramisu, the best I have ever tasted and a small sample of spumoni, I could have licked the dish it was so tasty. Our waiter was Isaac who did a great job, our glasses were never empty which makes me happy.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Don't expect an opulent interior.

DO expect very good Italian food.

Service was attentive without being overdone.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had a large rehearsal dinner at Provino's. It was a great experience. We had to make most of the arrangements from out of town. They were very flexible in workinging with the various changes that came up along the way. When we arrived to decorate on the day of the event there were 2 waitresses ready to help. They stayed with us for the rest of the evening. The food was good, the portions were generous, the service was great and the price was right.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This has to be my favorite Italian restaurant in the Chattanooga area. I drive 45 minutes just to have dinner here. Their salad and bread is even better than their dinners in my opinion. Service is usually great and attentive. I would recommend this restaurant to my family and friends.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I love the calzones. I have not eaten any other main dishes here but the calzones are awesome. The garlic knots are also a great addition.