“worst sushi ever”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East 11th Street
Reviewed February 15, 2009

me and my girlfriend and another couple decided to dine there for valentine's day this year and it was a big mistake to say the least. We waited for over an hour only to have our food come out all at different times (10-15 min apart). The sushi was bad the tuna tasted old and the other couple decided to order another roll after there first order they waited another 40 minutes for one roll the waiter already dropped the checks and we closed out with him before there other food came out. We looked onthe our checks at what time the check was printed and it took 15 minutes after the check was printed for them to get the food. to sum it up you have to wait forever for terrible sushi. I wil never go back.

Reviewed January 23, 2009

The service is among the worst of any restaurant that I have ever been to....

The fish used in the sushi is not fresh - I ordered a simple tuna roll, and the tuna was like mush... inedible. The waiter did not bother to check on us... ever.

Please avoid this place!

A much better option for good sushi is Mikada, located near Hamilton place.

Reviewed August 10, 2008

This is one of the worst restaurants in Chattanooga, an embarassment to the entire city and the downtown area in particular.

It is beyond me how this place has stayed open as long as it has. I guess they get a certain amount of tourists there, no one with any taste would ever go back after a meal there.

The worst part is that the service is worse than the food. The food arrives in no particular order, then the server vanishes. Management is rude and will not admit that a mistake can be made by the staff.

My advice is to stay away.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 3, 2008

Great prices for lunch! The entire family enjoyed it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook