“Average at best”

Dining options: Reservations
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Average at best”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The baby back ribs seemed to be over cooked and tough. My wife and I had a hard time cutting through them. The macaroni and cheese looked like it was just plopped on the plate. It didn't appear that much care went into our meal. Service was average. She didn't do anything negative, but didn't really try to make me feel like she cared I was sitting in her section. I felt like it was just another job to her. I was pretty disappointed overall. I probably won't go back to spend my money there.

Visited November 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good, not Famous”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Food was good, had the brisket and some ribs. Sauces were good but would have liked to had some cooked on the meet. Adding cold sauce to meat just doesn't make sense.

Visited November 2013
White Hall, Illinois, United States
“There is a reason they are famous”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

So I have had the sauce at home many times but when I saw this place was so close to our hotel I had to try it. First of all let me say I have been on a ribs kick lately having them from my own smoker as well as several restaurants in the last couple weeks. I got the ribs and chopped pork combo with beans and Mac and cheese. These were some darn good ribs! Maybe not the best I have ever had but some of the best from a restaurant for sure. I will definitely go back.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Adam C
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Brisket”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Our first time here. My son and I ordered the platter for 2 and it might as well have been for 4. We split the meet between brisket and pork. Fantastic brisket, moist and smoked well, was very pleased. Since it was our first time we got a free bottle of our favorite sauce. I am making this a must stop any time in or through Chattanooga.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank JPN9000
Tunnel Hill, Georgia
“Great Food and Waiter”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I had a great experience at Famous Dave's in Chattanooga, TN. The waiter named Cody was one of the best we have ever had. The food was great, but the friendliness and courteousness of Cody will assure our return.

• Visited September 2013