“Our favorite bbq chain!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #129 of 839 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stopped for the first time at this Famous Dave's. did not disappoint! We were seated promptly and our waitress took our order quickly! Pulled pork is one of our favorites! Also tried their new grilled pineapple steaks, delicious! Started our vacation out right!!

There are newer reviews for Famous Dave's

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The food is really good! Hubby and I had the pulled pork and it was moist and full of flavor. Great greens and I'm picky about those, not everyone knows how to season greens. The cornbread muffins are to die for!!!!
Will definitely return here to put the feedbag on!!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I know it is a chain, and I do not normally like those as well. However, Famous Daves has my favorite ribs, burgers, and wings. I don't know about the regular pulled pork/beef, but overall it is my favorite bbq joint. The cornbread muffins and fries are oustanding as well. The only thing I don't like about FD's is how much I eat while I am there.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit and it was great. We ordered the feast for two cause we wanted to try several different food items. It came out and wow slit of food. We got baked beans, coleslaw , corn on the cob, and the best cornbread muffins. Best BBQ around.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place is yummy! My husband and I ordered the dinner for two for around $35. Honestly
you cannot eat all of that food. We took quite a bit home with us. The bbq is great along with
all the sides. No complaints about this place for sure. The service was top notch.

1  Thank Joanna W