“Pad Prik (Thai Stir Fry)”
Review of Thai Smile 3

Thai Smile 3
Ranked #119 of 828 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Huntsville, Alabama
“Pad Prik (Thai Stir Fry)”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The coconut lemon grass soup is almost half chicken and a meal in itself. Pad Prik (Thai Stir Fry) was served with jasmine rice. The dish was so large it was really 2 meals. I had 5 out of 6 peppers for heat, and my head was sweating!! (And I can eat raw habaneroes.) The Thai Tea, same price as iced tea, was delicious and took away the burn. One of the best Thai restaurants I have ever dined in.

• Visited October 2013

Georgia
“Very Authentic Thai Cuisine”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Located on Market Street Chattanooga this is your best bet for Thai food in downtown Chattanooga. The decor is nice, service good and the chef came out to introduce himself see if we needed any additional help in selecting the food. He is from Bangkok so I ordered the Bangkok Spicy - but not too spicy LOL. It was good and I know good Thai food. When additional customers came in and things got really busy there was no sign of the chef but I saw and smelled some good plates passing by. I wish I could have sampled some!!! Yummy

• Visited September 2013
Alabama
“Pad Thai not very good”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I love pad thai but this was not very good. The restaurant was so loud we got our order to go. There were two large parties with noisy, yelling children running around. Service was quick for both order taking and with getting our food.

Visited August 2013
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Eat Here!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Food was wonderful. The cook came out and made sure we were enjoying our meal. Wait staff was very knowledgeable and helped suggest new dishes to try out. I ordered the Ginger Perfect with beef with a spicy level of 2, which I think I could handle a 3 or 4 since I thought 2 was not that spicy. We ordered spring rolls for appetizer and our 1 year old even had one. This was a great atmosphere, not a crowded steakhouse with a bar--I saw at least one on every street corner while vacationing here. In all a great experience and we will be back next time we are in town!

• Visited August 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Authentic Thai, good service”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Some of the best Thai I have had since a trip to Thailand in 2005. The soft-shelled crab were ample and spiced just right in a flavorful chili sauce. The garlic chicken was amazingly tender and, again, spiced right on the mark at spice-level 3. Spring rolls were crisp, not greasy. We were sad to realize the owners had to deal with a construction dumpster out front and thumping music from the bar next door, but the food is tasty enough and the service good enough to keep us coming back.

• Visited July 2013