“Great River View”

Boathouse Rotisserie & Raw Bar
Ranked #37 of 826 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Great River View”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Back deck view of the Tenn River and golf course across the river make for a splendid lunch spot. Sandwiches were good but small.

Visited September 2013

Michigan
“The view, not the food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Ate here for dinner with friends on a recent trip. The food was OK, nothing worth noting and drinks were expensive, but the outside seating offers a fabulous view for sunset, with fans, shades and heaters to make it comfortable in many conditions. Food selections at our table were the shrimp cocktail, the garlicky chicken, wood grilled okra and ash cooked sweet potato--which all sounds good, but as noted, just OK. Right on the Riverwalk, so you can always stroll here, but know that the Riverwalk closes at dusk.

• Visited September 2013
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I had time for an early lunch before a flight and took a locals recommendation on this place....so glad I did! To start off the view from the outside seating deck is gorgeous! I dont know if you could have a better spot to relax over a great meal! The server Jessica was quick, courteous, friendly and knew the menu well. I had the Havana pulled pork with olive oil fries and a side of fried okra. Each were unique, well cooked, and tasted Great! This is exactly the kind of place to go if you want local, homecooked meals in the chattanooga area. I cant wait to come back!!!

• Visited August 2013
“Some original ideas for food that makes this place worth it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We came here on a recommendation and at the last minute I changed my order from fries to grilled okra...absolutely never had okra that wonderful. All our food was great from the guacamole to the salmon and the grilled mushrooms and tilapia. And Havana banana...had to try it even though I was totally stuffed. All worth it the calories and the money.

• Visited August 2013
“Superb . This was my first visit and I can not wait to come back.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I meet here in Chattanooga every other weekend we are always trying to find a nice restaurant with EXCELLENT food and a nice atmosphere. I am Proud to say that We have found our new home. The service was excellent, the atmosphere was excellent, our server was EXCELLENT and our food was SUPERB...and.,,,,the prices were GREAT.....W. C. P., Jr. P.S. the oysters were Awesome....