“Delivery!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2013

After a long day sightseeing, I had no desire to get back out in the cold. The hotel delivery menu had a listing for Sushi Nabe. We had an order delivered, and it was fantastic! We had sushi combination dinner (which had a little bit of everything), rock n' roll sushi, and a dynamite roll. All were delicious!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Just a quick note. I recently checked this place out and wanted to add to the reviews. The service was great, the sushi chef great but I was really hoping for a little better with the sushi. I like many others have eaten sushi all over the place so although I don't proclaim to be an expert I can tell fresh sushi when I eat it. The sushi here was not fresh and I really wanted to rate this place better than average since I really liked the staff.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I will make this one short and sweet.I went to Nabe for happy hour and became enamored with the charming people there.I kept asking what was good and i kept getting referred to something i didn't see on the menu.Then I got the hint and had the tuna carpaccio.It wasn't on the menu but was a favorite of the house and i was glad I finally got the hint.I just had a ver,very wonderful time and I love a place where the owner is a working chef and the whole family works to make your experience special.Arigato,Sushi Nabe!

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Surf n turf roll is so good. The chicken teriyaki is the best I've ever had. Highly recommend this place to eat!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

the patio was nice, outdoors but screened in. the variety of rolls was almost overwhelming. there are many more rolls than the menu shows so we went inside and read the rolls off the wall to decide. blayor roll was my favorite.