“Neat variety of Unique Rolls”

Sushi Nabe of Kyoto
Ranked #136 of 827 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Neat variety of Unique Rolls”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love sushi. I was not crazy about the flavors in the sushi at Sushi Nabe. I tried the fried calamari which was tough. The Hot Special Roll was good. Music City Roll had muddled flavors and the rolls kept falling apart. The rolls I chose were just based on the descriptions. I would give it another try with a person that is familiar with their menu and could make suggestions. I would like to try other things there. The Tuna sashimi that the sushi bar sent out was very tasty.

• Visited September 2012

Cloudland, GA
“One of the best "finds" in Chattanooga”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nicely run restaurant with great service and one of the best Japanese food and sushi menus I've ever seen. Ambiance is okay, nothing to brag about, but they make up for it with fantastic food, and I'm pretty picky. I'm not into raw fish and their sushi menu had lots of great things for me to try. They will happily and politely accommodate your desires if you want something different. The owners seem to always be on-site, so everything is very well-run, efficient and courteous. Highly Recommended!

Visited September 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“Worst food and wrong menu”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I ordered a Ribeye and shrimp. When they brought my meal I looked at it and said that was not a Ribeye but a sirlion. The assit. manager came out and confirmed it was a Sirlion and said the menu's have been wrong for 3 years and no one ever caught it before. He offered me a free desert which I declined. The shrimp seemed like it was 3 days old and reheated. I just wanted what I ordered which they do not even offer. Waitress was great but the rest of staff was terrible. $25 for a Ribeye that was not even one.

Visited September 2012
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Super Fresh Sushi!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Wow! FINALLY found a place in TN that has FRESH, DELICIOUS sushi!! Being from South Florida, i'm spoiled on fresh sushi restaurants. Been so hard to find one here in TN! Until we found this place! The sushi is so fresh and delicious and the portion size is generous. Prices are reasonable, atmosphere is relaxing and the staff is nice! WOW! What more could anybody want? I would recommend this restaurant to those who already love sushi and new comers to sushi. This would be a great place to try sushi for the first time, if you haven't already.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank TnCountryLife
“average sushi”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

First time. I have eaten sushi all over the states. I would rate this restaurant as average. Did not order anything special however.