“Excellent Food & Service”

Broad Street Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Broad Street Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 875 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 12th Street
Description: Sunday Brunch available from 11:30am - 2:00pm.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The food was delicious from the appetizers to dessert. We had the salmon, rib eye, pork shoulder as our entrees; they were all wonderful, Also loved the appetizers (shrimp cocktail, heirloom tomato, bisque). Our server Blan was the best; attentive in a stealth way and very knowledgeable of the menu. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Hard to compete in a town like Chattanooga wherr there are so many restaurant options. BSG has solid selection and everyrhing I have ever ordered here has been good. The only downside is the price.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went to this restaurant to celebrate my birthday because I had a gift certificate for it. It was expensive but great for a special occasion. Unfortunately it is an hour drive from our house. I must say that the service (our server was Brad) and the food were the absolute best we have had in years. They support local farmers and the freshness could not have been better. That place should have had a lot more people in there. Wonderful atmosphere, terrific service and magnificent food...I have to add that the creme brûlée was to die for!!! The next time I get to pick where I want to go I will choose this place again!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Saturday Date Nights are a great value! Three course dinner and a bottle of wine for $65! Excellent service serving excellent food. They gave special attention to our anniversary by sending chocolate covered strawberries to our table. So nice.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I am torn between a 2 and 3 star rating. For a restaurant that portrays itself as one of the more upscale in town, they are mistaken. I should not have been mislead by the 25% off coupon from the visitor's board. My friend got the tasting plate. The stuffed squash blossoms had crab in them-although it was not detailed on the menu. fortunately she is not allergic to shellfish. The goat cheese tart was made with a very hard pre-made tart shell that was impossible to cut. The waiter forgot to bring her the wine pairings with all the courses. My caesar salad was swimming in dressing which seemed to taste primarily of yogurt. I ordered my filet medium and received on that was WELL done. The spinach was so overly cooked it was black and in a small ball on the plate. I did wonder a bit when the dining room, which is quite large, only had 3 occupied tables.