“Super good food”

Broad Street Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Broad Street Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #141 of 837 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 12th Street
Description: Sunday Brunch available from 11:30am - 2:00pm.
Tampa, Florida
“Super good food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Just was a nice place to relax, have a few drinks and dinner. I'll certainly be back during my next visit.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank John L

Dalton, Georgia
“Pleasant Evening”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

BSG is the one restaurant in Chattanooga we frequent most. They offer several special nights throughout the month such as Italian Buffet, Low Country Boil, Saturday Night Date Night, and Friday Night Steak Night. On this particular occasion it was Friday Night. My wife and I both had the prime rib. As always the food and service was great.

1 Thank RandyKelley
Denver, Colorado
“Broad Street Grille”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This restaurant is attached to THE CHATTANOOGAN hotel and part of their facilites. We arrived late and needed a little to eat. Thursday evening and not a lot of people inside, so our service was good, friendly, and informative.

They promote their menu of "Farm to Table"; ingredients for many of the dishes are purchased locally from farmers and suppliers; and then prepared by the Chef. The menu changes a lot depending on the meats, vegetables, etc., that are available on that day.

The Butternut squash bisque was excellent; smooth creamy colorful delicious.
The Blue Lump Crab cake app (3 small patties) were delectable, filled with crabmeat, and well presented.
The Bison Meatloaf app (3 small patties) were good; however, having just had the crab cakes, they seemed almost exactly the same. The texture and presentation were the same. Do not order App Crab Cakes and then App Meatloaf. It gets boring. I even told our waiter, Brad, to stop his tables from doing the same thing.
The Creme Brulee was excellent, smooth, sweet, creamy, with a couple of strawberries and blackberries.
We had an excellent bottle of the Argentinian Malbec red, GASCON. Good smooth, dry touch to everything else.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank William G
Chickamauga, Georgia
“We have never had a bad meal”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We found the Broad Street Grille through Groupon and was so glad we did. All of the food is fresh and local. They have the best fried green tomatoes I've ever eaten! We are always surprised there are not more people there. I read in one review about the slow service but I have not experienced that. We have taken a group there and everyone loved it! We went for Valentines Day last year and plan on going again this year! It is a little pricey but worth the money

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tammy P
Savannah, Georgia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Had heard good things about this place so because we were staying in the hotel decided to have Christmas Eve dinner here. Wish we had gone elsewhere. To begin with, the service was soooo slow. We arrived early for our reservation and we were promptly seated...however, that was the last of the "promptness" and they were not overly busy. We were there for 2 hours! Long waits between each course. I had the blue crab "puppies" for an appetizer and my husband had the Ceasar salad....both excellent choices. Meal was another story...the vegetarian pasta was described as having mushrooms, tomatoes, and asparagus in a cream sauce. I was underwhelmed...very little asparagus and no tomatoes...lots and lots of mushrooms. I sent it back...to their credit they did not charge us for my meal and offered to prepare another dish but having waited so long for that I had lost my appetite for another main dish. We did decide to order dessert...should have known better but hoped it would be an improvement. Peanut butter pie was a huge solid slab served with a spoon...had to cut it with a knife...although once you did that it was tasty...should have been allowed to soften before serving. An order of three tasing desserts appeared in tall slender "shot" glasses served with a standard-sized teaspoon...could only get to the top layer of the dessert so left most in the glass! Best of the three with a one-bite attempt was the lemon pound cake. Overall, a very disappointing dinner especially for a special night out. Will not recommend this restaurant.

Visited December 2012