“Buffet for lunch is good somedays and amazing others”

Broad Street Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Broad Street Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 826 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 12th Street
Description: Sunday Brunch available from 11:30am - 2:00pm.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Buffet for lunch is good somedays and amazing others”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

For 11 dollars you get a buffet that is at least three times better than Ryans and a drink of your choice with your meal. There are times when just the right stuff appears on the buffet, such as feta cheese near the soup and polenta on the hot food bar, and you end up with a memorable meal. I think it was that day I made a strata with steak on the bottom and then the polenta with feta cheese, and something else I can't remember on top. It was amazing. I like the real tri-pepper blend at the table as it is what I use on the steak or beef to make it even better. My wife and I enjoy eating here. There have been days that I wasn't as happy with it but overall I am more than pleased with the average quality of the lunch buffet. We try to hit it on its good days as much as we can.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank DarkestOceans

Port Washington, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfest and dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

The staff was super accommodating, the food was great and they do a great job hosting corporate events.

Visited November 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great place for buffet breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2011

While staying at the Chattanoogan Hotel, we opted to try the breakfast buffet at the Broad Street Grille, located inside the hotel. The atmosphere is quite nice and the wait staff were both courteous and efficient. The selection of items on the buffet, while not the most extensive I have seen, was sufficient to meet the needs and desires of each member of our party, although I would have preferred a greater selection of fresh fruit.
The food was flavorful and properly prepared.

• Visited June 2011
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great lunch buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

I got a tip to try this place out from my father-in-law...I regret having wasted my time and money going to other restaurants downtown for lunch for the past 4 years. A friend and I go every week on different days (their menu is a two week rotation for lunch) and for the price ($10 after tax including a drink) it simply can't be beat for lunch. Most things on the menu are really good, like the salmon, which is fresh and cooked perfectly. One thing I can't stand is frozen salmon, it destroys the texture. They need some work on the beef entrees, as the couple I have tried have not been good, could be the cut they use because it's always very stringy. This however isn't really as problem for me because I barely ever eat beef, just chicken and fish for me, and boy do they do those right. The dessert table is also tremendous, at least 7 or 8 different desserts every time and I'm still being suprised by new desserts even after eating there 20 or so times. Do yourself a favor and try it out for lunch one day, even their worst day is a good meal, and on their best prepare to be blown away.

1 Thank JaSkynyrd
Washington, DC, USA
“Terrible food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2010

We had dinner at the Broad Street Grille last night. I ordered the brisket sandwich and my wife ordered the french onion soup. The brisket sandwich was practically inedible (tasted like beef out of a can smothered in a bitter sauce). My wife's onion soup had a big piece of sliced bread with melted cheese on it, and the soup itself was too sweet and tasted weird. Seemed like someone put a grilled cheese on something bad.

I rarely write restaurant reviews. This I am doing as a public service.

2 Thank SenorCancun