“Excellent food and entertainment.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Station House Restaurant - CLOSED

Station House Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Calhoun, Georgia
“Excellent food and entertainment.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food was good. The service excellent. The entertainment great by the singing servers. It is one of our favorite places to go in Chattanooga. Loved it!

Visited March 2013

Opelika, Alabama, United States
“Great concept, mediocre food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Loved the concept of this, your wait staff singing on stage in between serving you. They actually sang very well. And our waiter Barry sang to us specifically at request of my husband. Totally embarrassing for me but really funny for my husband. Barry did great! My prime rib was awful. Ranch dressing was good and so were mashed potatoes. Bit expensive for not so great food.

New Richmond, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“eating in”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

elegant dining and service is great. Liked the lighting and natural daylight. Disliked the congestion of people nearness.

Visited May 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Talented wait staff, overpriced mediocre food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I tried really hard to like this place but just walked away disappointed. Between a waitress that didn't seem to want to talk to us, pricy but average foods, and outdated decor, I just found it hard to enjoy. The wait staff sings very well and the entertainment goes pretty far in redeeming the restaurant, but not far enough. I had fun but won't be returning.

Atlanta
“Good Food? Not here!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were here just this past weekend. I wish I knew why there are so many 5 star reviews. We called several times to make reservations but no one answered. We read on the website that you don't have to have one and walk ins are welcome. So we decided to wing it. When we walked in the lady was a little cold but nice enough and told us we had to wait until 9. We had a drink in the Victorian Lounge inside the Hotel and that was a fun atmosphere and the drinks were good. At nine we went back and the man there was very rude. He looked at us like he didn't want us there but told us he was still full and to try again at 9:15 or 9:30. So we went outside where we met another family who had reservations at 8:30 and they were still not seated. In fact they were seated only 5 minutes before we were. We finally got in and the singing was fantastic. We ordered a couple of drinks and they were great. We thought this place was going to be fantastic. We were wrong. We got our drinks and rolls not long after we sat down. (Our waitress was great) The rolls were ok. Nothing spectacular and the butter wasn't even butter. I don't know what you call it but it wasn't good. We both ordered the Filet . What came out was not a filet. It was a strip and it was bad. It wasn't cooked well and it had no seasoning. The fries were frozen from a bag. I have bought that brand before and paid FAR less. My date ordered mashed potatoes and they were powder. I was so disappointed. We are from Atlanta where there is amazing food on every corner and this was embarrassing. I was trying to impress and instead we went to a place that was subpar. If you go here, go for the drinks and maybe appetizers but eat before hand because you won't go away happy. I wish we had gone farther downtown and enjoyed an amazing meal and didn't get sucked into this tourist trap.

• Visited February 2013