“Unexpectedly Great!”

Station House Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We went after a friend told us about the place. We were expecting the regular "hokey," type of singing, but this place was great. The waiters/singers were so talented, and knew how to work the room, singing a lot of different genres. Our food was very good, and the salad bar was always well stocked, and filling. It was a great night out for a romantic evening. The location of the restaurant was also good because we walked across the street for the free trolley.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had previously eaten dinner at the Garden restaurant in the Chattanooga Choo Choo, but it was only so-so. So I took a chance on this one, and had a great time. My prime rib dinner was to die for, and my wife liked her chicken piccata. The whole room is beautiful if you take the time to look. The restaurant advertises itself as the place with the singing waiters (they add 15% to your bill for the performers), and I was treated to several different waiters singing with the house band. As singers, all of them were very professional, and if one sang a Bessie Smith song, for instance, she "became" Bessie Smith in the performance. My waiter was very personable with us and an excellent waiter, and when his turn came he sang an Elvis Presley song and pretty much became -- Elvis. Then he did a Ray Charles number, and looked and sounded for all the world like Ray Charles. I loved this place!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were in late, but were able to eat at the Station House where there was live music, and very talented singing waiters and waitresses. Our waiter was quite charming, and nobody blinked an eye at the baby at our table who was obviously out passed bedtime. The baby clapped after each song, and Mom and Dad smiled because that's what the atmosphere offered. The food was pretty decent too

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Excellent food, service. However, the singing waiters & waitresses was a bit menacing. Too loud, but was overcome by the food quality.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My sister and I took the kids there and we had so much fun. The entertainment was great- they sang songs from different eras. I had the BBQ ribs and it was delicious.