“Very good beer and food”

Big River Grille & Brewing
Reserve with OpenTable
Big River Grille & Brewing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 842 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 6, 2014

They brew their own. I have tried several on past visits and have never been disappointed. Today I had their Sweet Magnolia which was full of flavor. Fish and chips were well prepared.

Service is terrific. I would have preferred to sit outside but there were smokers out there.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Sangria was good. In a fun downtown riverfront area. Had nice outdoor seating however we chose inside. Huge place with something for everyone.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I loved the view and feel of being downtown when I ate here. The food was exceptional and I will definitely be back. The only con I had was the service could have been better. Us and one other table were the only one's outside but they may have been why they forgot us.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We have been here several times and never disappointed. The chicken nachos are landmark quality. Unique beers are also a plus. Sit outside for the full atmosphere of the place. I have had many different dishes on the menu but the shrimp and grits as well as the Mahi-Mahi are among my top choices. The burgers are also great and BIG! Prices are normal for this quality. I would visit much more if it wasn't an hour and a half drive.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Good food, but a little over priced. Service is great. To me it's more of a quite evening with a couple friends, kind of place