“Great food”

Big River Grille & Brewing
Reserve with OpenTable
Big River Grille & Brewing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Winter Haven, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We really enjoyed our dinner. The hotel that we were staying at recommended this place and we are glad they did. Their menu is so large there is surely something for everyone. We had about a 15 minute wait to get a table. Server was very helpful and prompt. We didn't try their different brews but was very impressed with the food. From any table you have a view of a TV which was important to my husband since there were college bowl games on. Highly recommended!!

• Visited December 2013

Perth, Australia
“Absolutely Delicious!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were recommended this place by our hotel and it did not disappoint.

Service was efficient and friendly. Good menu selection. Meals were cooked to perfection and had real taste. Brilliant!

Would not hesitate recommending Big River.

• Visited January 2014
Nauvoo, Alabama, United States
“Great selections - great service!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We ate on New Year's Eve and got a table in about 15 minutes, which was nice on such a busy night! Love the menu, offers great selections for a group of four who all like something different! I have two picky kids and they loved the pizza! We got a regular size (not off the kids menu) pepperoni pizza for our 11 and 9 year olds to share and it was enough (our 11 year is adult sized and eats that way) for both of them - they even ate the crust!! My husband got the grilled Mahi Mahi sandwich and loved it and I got the fish and chips, great! We got the calamari as an appetizer and the sweet chili sauce was awesome! We didn't care for the apple bread pudding - I mean it was good for an apple dessert, but not the kind of bread pudding we enjoy most. The kids got the chocolate cake with hot fudge and ice cream and the dessert was large, good, moist and yummy! My husband had two of their house beers, a darker type and he enjoyed both. Our server was attentive and available!! Great visit!!

Visited December 2013
“Don't know about the brew but the food is great!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Excellent food, service and selection. It's all good! Good atmosphere, bar is separated from Main dining area. TV's on either side of main dining, pool tables available. Wood fired pizza oven open to view.

• Visited December 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Have been here several times and tried a lot of things but I have to say this place has the best fish tacos I have ever had. I highly recommend this place. I have never had something I didn't like and service is always great. Kara was one of the best waitresses we have had.

• Visited January 2014