“Good birthday dinner.”

Big River Grille & Brewing
Reserve with OpenTable
Big River Grille & Brewing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 847 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This location was chosen to get away from the post Thanksgiving mall crowd. I ordered the Smokey mtn pasta which was good but had several pieces of unripe tomatoes. My husband enjoyed the half sandwich with a cup of chili and some of their (made in house) beer. We will probably eat here again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

WE were looking for another restaurant but we weren't sure the other one had beer. This place was right by Hamilton Place Mall and easy access to the freeway.My husband liked their own brew and I liked their Sunday brunch Bloody Mary. You can also make your own Bloody Mary. My grilled meatloaf, mashed cheddar pototoes, gravy and stir fried squash was fantastic but I had to take some home. My husband loved his fish sandwich and fries/.
The waitress was helpful and honest. It looked like a very popular place.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The 'seasonal' menu and beer was great. Pumpkin Ale had the right balance of nutmeg and spice taste without overpowering. My wife loved the mac & cheese with chicken. If you get a '2AM' burger- tell the server you want the egg sunny side. If, in fact, you do. Their rule is to cook a hard egg so if you want soft then tell them. Standard grill fare is always good and the servers are friendly. You won't say OMG but it's way better than a Chili's.

1  Thank TailgaterTray
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stopped here for lunch and found it to be delicious. I had the grilled meatloaf and it was really tasty.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Normally, I am not much for chain restaurants, but Big River in Chattanooga was AMAZING. My husband ordered the shrimp and grits and I ordered the mac and chicken. They were both outstanding. His shrimp and grits had an incredible flavor, and my dinner was luscious. I also ordered a dragon fruit mojito that was one of the best I have EVER had. Our server was wonderful, and we would definitely be back.