“Nice food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of 212 Market Restaurant

212 Market Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 822 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went out with a business group and found the food very good. I liked the quality and portion size. Good location too.

Visited May 2013

Alabama
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had lunch here and tried the chicken club sandwich and Reuben. They were both delicious! Our server was very friendly and helpful with directions as well.

Visited June 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Fancy, tasty, and fresh.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food is high-quality, with a definite sense of flair about it. There's always something new and delicious to try on the menu.

Not a budget place, but the prices are better than you might expect.

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“wonderful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Recently my fiance and I were in Chattanooga to pick up my engagement ring. Wanting to celebrate we googled "champagne restaurants" and chose 212 Market. We walked in the door and they had just closed between lunch and dinner service. The host was amazing. Once she heard our story of just wanting a glass of champagne to celebrate she ushered us up to their balcony and immediately brought us glasses of Moet Chandon on the house. A wonderful waitress brought us a delicious quail appetizer that had a aromatic ginger reduction sauce on the bok choy. Additionally we had a tasty bison egg roll and sweet fried green tomatoes. Overall, the staff went out of their way to make our day very special. The food was delicious, and the champagne crisp and cold. I thank them for making that day so special.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Georgia, USA
“Not recommended for large groups”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

We went as a group of children and adults after a school field trip. We had made a reservation so they knew we were coming and reserved a separate room for us, which was great. And the staff was friendly. I would expect things to take a bit longer; however, the service was incredibly slow. This was especially difficult since there were 15 6-year-olds in the group. Since the children's menu is limited, I would have thought they would have things in place - I mean, don't you think just a few of those kids might want a burger and fries? The food was fine, but my blood sugar had dropped by the time I was served that I could have eaten anything.

• Visited April 2013