“What has happened??”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This used to be our favorite downtown restuarant but the last few visits have been a disappointment. Less food, less flavor, FILTHY bathroom. I'm sad. I'm scared to try again.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had to wait over an hour and then they STILL split our group and sat us at the bar on stools. That should be an area to someone not willing to wait. We should have been seated at a table with real chairs. Service slow and soso. Food was just okay. would not go back

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped in to TGI Friday's before we went to the Aquarium; I split steak & ribs with my daughter, and they did that for us before bringing it out. We were there before it got crowded (about 4 in the afternoon), and received excellent, quick service.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

the server was attentive and kept the drinks coming for my grandkids and the food delicious and delivered fast. It was plate lickin good

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Must find your own table etc. Too disoraganized. Food only average for the cost that is too high for the food and sertvice.