“great steaks”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #425 of 847 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Outback has great steaks at a value pricing. Food and service is consistent. Take out is always an option!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

It was been over 15 years since I have been to an Outback. I remember them as being better. First me sirloin steak was cut oddly. I ask for medium rare and it came out extremely rare. They did fix it and for the price it was a good value. My biggest problem was with the service. I was not even half done with my steak and the server was asking if we wanted desert. How should I know at this point. I wasn't ready. I was still working on the steak and they leave the check. That is bad service.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I were part of a large group that met to wrap up a large work project. There were about 20 of us and we all ordered off the menu. The two wait staff assigned did a great job keeping up with all the orders and small details. We do not eat at Outback on a regular basis and found the menu to be a nice change. I love the 4 course special for $15. It is a great deal and tons of food, which was excellent-steak cooked perfect! By the time I got to the carrot cake, I took several bites and boxed it up for home. Restaurants like Outback tend to be noisey but it was ok and the atmosphere pleasant. Since we are new to the area, it will be one will we visit again.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Dropped by Outback and was amazed at the transformation. They seem to be going for a more upscale feel and it works well.
This is not a place we frequent due to the cost but I'm glad we broke with the norm this time.
We both got the Outback Special steak and it was amazing! Just the right size (several sizes to choose from) and cooked to perfection. The house salad was very attractive-it actually looked like everything was carefully placed on the plate instead of just thrown in a bowl. I do have to admit I wasn't crazy about the baked potato, it just seemed a little dry, not really fresh baked. Other than that, we loved the meal.

My daughter commented on how she really liked the more upscale feel and look. She usually loves the off the wall decor so it was interesting to hear her comment positively. Upscale but not stuffy

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Had a nice meal here. Once we got in, we were promptly seated and served. We should have used the call ahead reservations as the wait was close to an hour. The rib-eye was better than the sirloin.

1  Thank Theyoung1