“Steak and seafood” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Steak and seafood”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

I don't understand this place really. The lingo and theme is all Australian, but there is very little Australian food on the menu. I mean, there is that Shephards Pie type dish and it's very good. But not very Australian. I rate these guys right along average with the Ruby Tuesdays and TGI Fridays, and Applebee's of the world. You can always trust them for a great steak, or shrimp on the bar-b and things of the sort. Good clean and safe choice. ~ Jeffrey S.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Overcooked Tuna”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2012

Sashimi style rare tuna is not supposed to be white through and through. Disappointed. The waitress offered to get another, but I didn't want to wait 20 minutes after my wife finished her meal. Sometimes you only get one chance to get it right. Outback is off my list for a while.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Arley, Alabama, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

Best Outback I've ever eaten at. The wait was pretty long, but it was a Saturday night. The food was fresh and the service was good.

Visited October 2011
tennessee
“Gave it several tries, still terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2010

My husband and I have been to this Outback several times. When it first opened, it was great. Now it is terrible. Neither the food nor the service is good at all. The last time we went, we used the curb side service. We had to wait over 30 minutes for our food. When we opened it at home, the pasta I had ordered was less than half a regular order. It did not have the toppings listed on the menu and it tasted terrible. I called the manager and she offered to send me "something" in the mail. I won't be going back.

“The Rudest Hostess!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2006

We went on a Friday night, when we knew that there would be a wait. That is okay, except that they kept seating people that came after us. So my husband, nicely asked her where we were on the list.

We had waited over 30 minutes and finally we were seated. That is when I overheard the hostess say that I was a B****! I had not even opened my mouth and said one word! lol

They were not too professional and the waitress even apologized for her behavior!

Had I been the manager I would have fired her on the spot!

We have never been treated so rudely before! As a result, we will NEVER be back at Outback in Hixson, TN!

1 Thank BiltCastle