“New lunch time favorite for sandwiches”
Review of Anziano's Deli - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Anziano's Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is a locally owned deli in downtown Chattanooga. Gave it shot and I was extremely pleased. I had the daily special - The meunster. It was made from roasted turkey, peppered bacon, lettuce, cheese and dijon mustard on grilled sough dough bread. It was a large,wonderful sandwich. I will definitely go back and try many other sandwiches that they make fresh. The deli was clean and cheery. The staff were very friendly as well. A really good sandwich shop.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

There is a new deli in the same location, though. The new place has very good food and is worth a try. I actually thought Anziano’s was good and I do not know why they didn’t make it.

Reviewed May 11, 2009

We enjoyed a quick stop at Anziano's Deli found tucked away on Georgia Avenue. Service was fast and the food was fresh tasting. Several options for the vegetarians in our group of six. We enjoyed the healthy servings and gumbo soup and salads had a good selections of mixed greens.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 31, 2008

BADASS deli...never had anything that i did not like! Everything is AMAZING! Staff is pretty cool too! ;)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook