“I will never go there again!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #205 of 875 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 6, 2013

9/5/2013
I parked beside the building in a spot with a sign above it that had BWW logo on it so of course I thought I was parking in a authorized space for BWW. I was only in the restaurant for 15 minutes and I came out and my 2012, $80,000.00 Shelby Cobra had been towed. It cost me $200.00 to get my car back. I believe there was someone watching me as I parked my car and went into the restaurant because of the short period of time that I was inside. I smell a scam!
They will never get another penny of my money. If this has happened to you please post about it. Something must be done! They did $2,000.00 worth of damage to the pipes and under carriage of my car by pulling it onto a rollback to tow it.

2  Thank Robin R

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I wanted to go to a restaurant that had outdoor seating that served chicken. I had never eaten at this restaurant and decided to give it a try. The seating area was very nice with some nice plants.
We had smokers on either side of us which wasn't so great but decided to stay anyway. The
Breaded pickles were very good. The salad could have been fresher. My spinach artichoke
flatbread was very good as well. Service was excellent.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Late night meal, outside. Ordered 20 wings and got the meal we expected.....Wild Wings delivers where ever you are.
Service was excellent, pleasant and attentive. Outdoor seating was really nice in the downtown area

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have been here twice. Both times the quality of service has been awesome. My husbnd enjoys a few beers and I love hot wings. The kids order an appetizer and we just have a great time. The restroom are clean and the service is on point.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to BWW in downtown Chattanooga during a break from a visit to the Tennessee Aquarium. We entered the restaurant around 11:45 and found it a third full. There seemed to be adequate staff when we ordered, but apparently the staffing of the fron of the house was greated than that of the kitchen. We waited nearly and hour for our order to come up. For those of you who have visited an attraction with hungry children this was a bit of a strain. No explanation or apology was offered. I would definitely not recommend nor return to this location.