“Cute and Sweet!”
Review of Cupcake Kitchen

Cupcake Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Chattanooga
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I was so happy that this is a late night cupcake shop! I walked over from dinner across the street and got my dessert for the night. The girls working were sweet and welcoming. There are a ton of different flavors to choose from. I got Strawberry Shortcake & the simply Chocolate. They were wonderful! I have already recommended this little place to a friend visiting Chattanooga soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

On a family trip to Chattanooga, we stopped off at this little cupcake gold mind on Wed. 4/9. So many different flavors to choose from! My 8 year old got a cookies and cream cupcake, he loved it. I got the key lime pie cupcake and my eleven year decided to get a "delicious" (his words) chocolate covered pretzel with white chocolate drizzle. I wish we could drive back right now just so that I could get another one. It was filled with key lime pudding (see pics)!! We will definitely be going back on our next visit!!

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon this gem walking back to downtown hotel. Presentation was irresistible. Prices were surprisingly reasonable. We had cupcakes, cake balls and a cannoli. All were great.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

The Venus cupcake is heavenly! The staff is incredibly nice and the cupcakes not only taste amazing, they are almost to pretty to eat!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I could see this location from our hotel downtown and then saw it on Trip Advisor. You NEED to go try their treats. They have amazing cake balls, cupcakes of all flavors, and other goodies like cookies and brownies. I only tried the cake balls, but the three kinds I tried were the best I've eaten. If nothing else, go for the variety of sweetness offered!

1  Thank Amanda S